What to eat
From the Oven
- A layered casserole of eggplants, potatoes and seasoned ground beef topped with bechamel sauce RecipeSpanakopita - phyllo stuffed with spinach, feta cheese, dill & green onions
Greek Meatballs (Keftedes)
- Red onion, fresh parsley, a touch of mint and hint of dried oregano
- Greek Lasagna with Béchamel sauce!
From the Grill
- Seasoned lamb and beef served in warm pita bread with tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce
- Skewered chicken marinated & grilled over oak wood
Salads and Sides
Greek Horiatiki Salad
- Juicy red tomatoes, crisp cucumber, sharp onion, olive oil and of course … feta
Greek Pasta Salad
- Greek orzo tossed with artichokes, pine nuts, lemon zest, sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, olive oil & parsleyHummus - traditional puree of garbanzo beans, tahini sauce, olive oil and garlic
You’ll never leave our festival hungry. We promise.
Greek tradition is to feed you, and feed you, and then feed you some more.
All of our food is created from our parishioners’ home recipes. Plenty of Yiayias (Grandmothers) had a hand in the making of the fine food you’ll find at our festival.But hey, don’t take our word for it. Look at the menu and pictures below!